I make every effort to work with my clients and schedule sessions when they are available. What I ask for in return is that my clients respect my time and the time of my other clients. I understand that things happen and life doesn't always go as smooth as we like but I do have a cancelation policy to be aware of. It is highlighted on the intake form you signed when you first became a client and I ask you to please be courteous of my time and the time of my other clients.
- Client acknowledges that if he/she is unable to make an appointment that they agree to cancel the appointment with at least 24 hours notice unless there is an emergency.
- If an appointment is missed without the requested 24 hour notice, the client agrees to pay a $30 cancelation fee at the conclusion of the next appointment.
- In an effort to ensure that you receive the very best treatment, I ask that my clients please arrive 5-10 minutes early to ensure that you can change and we can start the session on time.
- I ask that new client arrive 15 minutes in advance so you can fill out the appropriate paperwork and we can talk the areas that might require focus.
- In the event that you are late, I will do my very best to administer your massage with the time that is remaining. I do need to be respectful of my other clients time if there is an appointment after yours.
- Clients that show up late will be charged the full price of the session and it will not be prorated.
- Payment for services is due at the time that services are performed unless otherwise arranged and mutually agreed to. Payment is the personal obligation of the client regardless of any third party coverage.
- For payment, I accept:
- Personal Check (upon my discretion)
- Visa & Master Card
- Any check returned for insufficient funds will be subject to a $35 fee in addition to the original amount of the massage session.